When experts do the training, the trainees become experts themselves. This is the core principle that we apply at Good Shepherd Medical Adult Day Care.
At our day care center, our new hires get access to ace-level training by health experts in the industry. You can get a chance to enjoy this opportunity, too.
Are you a caregiver, nurse, or social worker? Do you have experience in a day care or health care setting? We could use your help at Good Shepherd Medical Adult Day Care.
Apply today and experience a growing career at Good Shepherd Medical Adult Day Care!
Currently, we have an opening for:
Registered Nurse (Per diem)
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our professional fast growing adult medical day care center. The RN will be responsible for the admissions process, care plans, quarterly review, staff and client in-services, as well as other duties as assigned.
- Current State Registered Nurse’s license
- At least 6 months of experience as an RN required
- Adult Medical Day Care experience preferred but not necessary
- Concise verbal, written, organizational skills
- Fluent in Spanish/English is preferred
- Flexible hours
Certified Social Worker ( L.C.S.W) with a Bachelor’s Degree (BSW)
Duties included but are not limited to:
- Assessment of client needs, goals and provide case management to clients
- Participate in preparation of treatment plans and clinical notes for each client
- Assists clients with Social Security (SSI) and Medicaid resources to stay within eligibility guidelines
- Interviews with the recipients and caregivers to obtain social assessment and evaluation of needs and problems
- Ability to maintain accurate records and to prepare clear and concise reports, correspondence and other written materials.
- Assists clients with psychological, social, financial and legal needs
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful to complete the job from start to finish
- Demonstrated ability to work in an interdisciplinary team setting
C.S.W or L.S.W. State licensure and state certification required.
Spanish speaking preferred.
0-2 yrs Adult Medical Day Care experience and working with the elderly preferred.